Just Cavalli Villas

  at Akoya Oxygen

AED 1,150,000

3 Bedrooms Villa

2,143 to 3,240 Sq Ft


10/90, 6 Yrs Payment Plan

Q4- 2021

About Just Cavalli Villas

Just Cavalli Villas is a collection of standalone 3 bedroom luxury villas by Damac Properties placed in AKOYA Oxygen which is one of Dubai?s greenest communities. These villas express the style of future through exotic and innovative designs. These homes challenge the ordinary and are set in an international golf community with interiors by Just Cavalli. These fashionable villas exude unorthodox style and embody the brand's daring approach to design.

Just Cavalli Villas represent unique and iconic spaces. It boasts unique Features such as a rooftop terrace. Located in a community that caters to all aspirations. It is surrounded by green space and has access to world-class Amenities. There is a fitness club that would resemble night spots with wild patterns and ambient lighting. The Just Cavalli Gym boasts modern equipment and access to luxury Amenities such as the tennis court and jogging track. There are luxurious spa and wellness centre.

Master Plan offers you serene escapes which can be found just a few steps from your home. So are the dancing fountains, entertainment facilities and luxury retail. Fine dining restaurants offer delectable dishes from around the world. Golf enthusiasts will enjoy the international golf course at AKOYA Oxygen. It features a clubhouse, an expansive pro shop and world-class training facilities. Strategically located with access to major road networks, the residents can reach important business centres, entertainment destinations and other attractions with ease.

Damac Plots

Feature & Amenities

These luxury villas with interiors by Just Cavalli Villas are located in AKOYA Oxygen, one of Dubai?s greenest communities. You will find serene escapes, dancingfountains, entertainment facilities and luxury retail just a few steps from your home.

  • gym


  • swimming pool

    Swimming Pools

  • Day Care

    Day Care

  • parking

    Parking Area

  • foot bridge


  • retail

    Retail Outlets

  • Community Hall

    Community Hall

  • garden


  • bbq

    BBQ Areas

  • Leisure Decks

    Leisure Decks

Location Map

AKOYA Oxygen boasts a strategic location with access to major road networks. You?ll be able to reach important business hubs, entertainment destinations and attractions with ease.

Master Plan

AKOYA Oxygen is also called Dubai?s first green residential addresses. The community offers a range of villas be situated in the heart of nature, with lush greenery and cascading water front all around. A huge diversity of trees and plants melt away the bustle of urban life, yet the dazzling green development is ideally situated so the city center is far enough away to offer the peace and tranquility of wide open space, but easily accessible when required.

Floor Plan

The superior design and details of DAMAC developments are a result of working with the finest craftsmen and women as well as partnering with some of the most prestigious brands such as Versace, Fendi, Trump and Paramount Hotels & Resorts. The results of these powerful collaborations are beautiful residences and business towers that consistently make a stunning statement.

Payment Plan

At Damac Hills 2, Just Cavalli Villas can be booked by paying only 10% as a down payment, and pay the rest 90% amount over 6 years with an easy installment option. The flexible payment plan is carefully designed to facilitate the interest of buyers and investors. If you are looking for an affordable villa, this might be the right time, considering the options that are in place.

Down Payment

On Booking

10% + 4% DLD Fee

1st to 4th Installment


Within 360 days (10% / 90 days) from sale date

5th to 8th Installment


Within 720 days (6.5% / 90 days) from sale date

9th to 20th Installment


Within 1800 days (2% / 90 days) from sale date